Monday, May 3, 2021

 messy monday but that is typical.


Coffee with Cheryl - nice, but not totally the pick-me-up I was expecting.  Lots of issues to discuss, and while we tried to keep it light and fun, it's hard to deny the weight of some of the things we ended on.  And with all this Covid insanity (the super non social-ness of it all, for months) it's a new thing to return to relationships and anxieties.  It's stretching old muscles to discuss OTHER people's lives and issues, when we (I) am so used to focusing on myself.  Those skills are rusty, and they need to be redeveloped.  Hard to fully explain.

 

Back to studio to draw more useless Karen Cicada posts, and get stuff out to USPS and ShopMade Dupont.

 Here I sit, end of day, unsatisfied with what I have accomplished.

No comments: