Friday, May 21, 2021

The poor dog is crying next door.  I don't think it's left alone very much.  Its really getting hysterical.


Ok day overall.  Mad dash to make final prints so I could drop off at Wharf and then Dupont for the weekend.  Finally made some DOG > YOU prints, which were always successful, and I never thought to remake.  Sometimes Im so muddled.


I found some 4 x 6 frames on the street, and printed out some designs to go into them.  So simple, but I think they are really cute, and very sellable.  But what do I know???  I'm really starting to wonder.  Or have been wondering for a long time now.  Whatever I think will sell, doesn't.  Or it takes time.  and I feel so impatient.  May has been a total sales bust. 

Anyway, got that done, and the by the time I got emma walked and back, the wind was out of my sails.  Its 8 now, friday, and Im ready to abandon my angst for the weekend.  Only to have it emerge tomorrow, when i stress out about a sidewalk sale that I just never seem to have.  


ONE DAY, I will get my shit together.  That will be a happy day.

No comments: