Wednesday, June 16, 2021

End of wednesday.  Guess I forgot to write yesterday.  i had a late foray into Georgetown to drop shirts at the new ShopMade, and then decided to walk around.


It was a transcendent moment.  Felt so good and right being there.  Great weather. Light traffic.  interesting people all around.  Ventured down to Urban Outfitters, and my whole body tingled being inside downstairs.  Like I had returned to H O M E.  Like an out of battery phone being plugged in for the first time in months.  

 Everything I saw and felt was electric.  It was weird.  All these feelings rushed around.  Memories of Sean at the back door.  Wasting time from BSUR.  Trying on clothes.  Buying shoes.  I don't even know how to express it here, but I just felt so invigorated.  By a store!  I felt amazing.  So funny.


I soaked up as much good feelings as I could, then back to my car way up the street.  Got the shirts there, which was a major task on my list, and then today had the 6 micros to finally complete, after weeks and weeks of putting on the back burner.  Happy with the final result.  Was a puzzle getting it all sorted out.  Fingers crossed he likes them all.  Its so hard drawing people!

Tomorrow I shift back into other things.  $$$ is still very elusive.  It scares me every day.

No comments: