Monday, June 7, 2021

 Another Monday and there is light at the end of the tunnel for these giant prints.  Major progress today, and happy to see the end is near.  It is past the point where I am basically paying to make them, because I've spent so much time on them.  I need to rethink how I price things - these special projects always come back to bite me in the ass.


Super Super hot weather.  Typical for June,and reminds me of all the pride festivals and parades, and standing out in the street roasting.  there is no escaping the sun.  THANK GOD I have good AC at the studio.


Ok weekend, spent cleaning the Dr office for Hex saturday, and then not doing the "garage sale" event Sunday, after prepping for it.  I was at the studio instead, working on this print, and managed to clean up some.  Spent hours in Rockville prepping food and making dinner.  Lots and lots to do there, but I never feel like Ive done enough.  The need in bottomless.



No comments: