Wednesday, June 30, 2021

 Today first day to breath after some stressful ones.


Monday was spent taking Jimmy to dentist again.  Also got some shoes! Hope they heal my f'd up foot!

Tuesday spent worrying and prepping for DACHA event, which turned into a total bust.  I bailed at about 6:30 after standing there for hours with ZERO interaction or interest.  OMG it was so demoralizing.  Makes me want to pack up my knives and leave the show!  Branddave over!  It was just terrible.  I stood there, melting in the heat and embarrassment, and plotted my escape (we were supposed to stay until 10)  Finally I just packed up, and took my boxes thru the bar, and loaded the car, one by one.  LIBERATION!  Of course, I worried it was the wrong choice.  But I just could not stay.  Thank God I never paid the fee to participate.  It just wasn't a selling opportunity.


So thats 2 major busts this month with selling shirts and events.  What a mess.


Today I regrouped, and made shirts / print for orders.  Tomorrow July 1.  U G H ! ! ! ! !


No comments: