Tuesday, January 13, 2009

dear dave,

I feel nourished today. Had some good talks with important players, and I feel more on My body is sore from working out, but that feels good. I'm worried about where we will be moving to, but I know it will work out. I'm not sure what the next few months will bring, but right now, sitting here, I feel excited, and ready.

Had fun at Whitlows with Kim and hex last night. Then Gossip Girl with Ronnie (my future roomie??)

Cancelled a few of my photoshoots, after lots of angst yesterday. I feel good about the decision. I don't think they were going to turn out like I wanted. I need to put more thought into what I want. I need to be honest with myself-and go for it.

Im going to get more coffee and then draw. Hopefully I can get back on track, and start preparing for the corcoran sessions coming up soon.

No comments: