Thursday, January 15, 2009

dear dave,

a little reorganizing goes a long way.

Now, instead of an ungainly computer box (a work of art by apple that is almost IMPOSSIBLE to throw away), I have a wonderful little space heater under my desk. My little buddy! My legs feel toasty and secure.

My little office is getting a little too cluttered. Maybe I need to hire Thomas to give me some space planning. I was so good at keeping unwanted and unused items at bay, but have quickly slipped back to justifying each bulky item as a potential contribution to some elaborate masterpiece yet to be even conceived.

(at this point I need to turn down my little buddy, because my legs feel like they are being smothered)

So Ive managed to accumulate a lot of stuff, but not any extra space or storage. Choices will have to be made. In the future!! For right now, I have stashed my HUGE computer box in the closet, and moved some stuff around so my legs can fit more easily under the desks.

Its Thursday! A fast week. Nights are spent glued to American Idol. The winter viewing session has officially begun. Freezing weather means staying inside more. Poor Remi. She sleeps sooooo much. i realize that she is probably awake only about 2 hours out of each day. I need to increase that. Waves of guilt come and go.

I'm in a rambling mood. I need to get to drawing.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

very clever.

keep writing..keep drawing...