Wednesday, February 4, 2009



dear dave

Excited to see blog traffic up again. I sure wish I knew where it came from. Analytics only tells me so much.

Had my coffee, and have a plan:

billing
draw/blog
schedule boys
t-shirts/corcoran
leave at 5
VIDA
chicken party with kim and erin

Listening to Andy Gibb (Love Is) Thicker Then Water, which makes me happy. Easy listening. Reminds me of driving home from church with my family and carpool, top 40 on the car radio, all of Sunday afternoon spread out before me.

Realized this morning, on my way in the door, that I haven't been drawing much lately. I come in and work on the computer all day, but seemed to have put drawing aside. I miss it. Feel like I've been doing a lot of administrative work lately, but what do I have to show for it? Its like vapor.

Blah blah blah, I'm bored with myself. I just want to be swept away by Andy's groovy beat. Take me away Andy!

No comments: