Tuesday, February 10, 2009

mixed bag

dear dave

a lot of angst. Disrupted sleep. Frustration over getting my car fixed. I just want it fixed! Waiting for calls from the insurance companies is TORTURE. Waiting for calls /emails about anything lately has been torture. Why don't people get back to me? Has everything come to a grinding halt? Days just go by. GRRRRRRRR!

I'm feeling sooooo impatient.

-----------
Talked with analya about her friends that are working on an opera. The kicker--they expect it to take 5 years to complete! That really struck me. I love the idea of setting off on a 5 year project. But then I quickly realize that's just how life is. Hours add up to days add up to months add up to years. I know its not an original thought, but it got me thinking (again). What seeds am I planting now that would/could blossom in 5 years? I'm excited.

--------
Jimmy's treatment weighing on me heavily. Its hard to deal with. Its hard to feel happy when I think of her in bed, exhausted and sick. I just pray she feels better soon.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

i've felt very similar to you about not receiving responses to emails, voicemails... it is almost as if you they are stuck somewhere in the world...waiting to reach you. don't lose hope...