Friday, February 6, 2009



dear dave,

feel antsy today. Signed lease last night, and move is set for March.

When we left this morning, we noticed the bike rack was all disheveled, and H's bike had been stolen. Sucks. Feels crappy.

Came into work this morning, and feel discouraged. All my great models seemed to have abandoned me. Suddenly they don't return emails. Not sure what is going on, but its bummed me out. How could there be a mass defection? I hate it when people suddenly stop communicating. I never know what to do, and I get hung up. Should I look for more?

I guess I will draw, and listen to Radiohead, and see if I can get myself out of this mini funk. Open studio today, but I feel like being to myself.

1 comment:

Miss Penny Lane said...

where are you moving??? sorry to ehar about the bike. mine was stolen, as well. effing buzz kill.