Monday, August 10, 2009



dear dave,

hot hot hot today. Our first really hot day. So popsicles were in order at the Studio!

Off to Baked & Wired this afternoon, to refresh some of the prints. I don't know why, but I've been so hesitant about changing things up there. Most of me thinks its a good idea, since much of it has been sold. But I don't want to upset the apple cart. I've been going back and forth, back and forth.

Thrown off this morning after hearing from Mike. Not sure what is up with that whole situation, but it all feels really uncomfortable and unresolved. I want to move away from it.

Worked a lot on my shopping cart yesterday. Things are progressing, at least in my mind. I need to close the gap between wanting, buying, and paying. Lately I've been down on myself, because I have let that gap grow, instead of the other way around. I need to learn, and get better. (this is all so convoluted sounding)

Anyway. Its very Monday. Im scattered as usual.

No comments: