Saturday, August 8, 2009







dear dave,

I'm leading a charmed life. I really have it made.

I'm doing what I love to do, and being rewarded for it. Im getting so much satisfaction from making things, and selling them. I have an amazing boyfriend, who I love so much. Who supports me. I have wonderful friends, who encourage me, and nurture me, and make me laugh so much. And I have a wonderful family, who wants the best for me.

Last but not least, a dog named Remi, who steals from me, and bites me, and brings me so much happiness and fulfillment.

--------
Today was last printing day at the Corcoran for Summer 09. I good day spent finishing up Take-Out, which Im really happy with. A good foil for my other drawn work. Im really into the combination.

So printing is DONE for a few weeks. Sort of relieving, but I wish I had more time for my show. i will just have to make it work. Happy to have the small break. Spent the rest of the day at 4903, cleaning up my shamble-ish office. I feel good leaving it all clean, ready for a new chapter.

No comments: