Sunday, August 23, 2009

dear dave,

this is my 827th post. That's pretty impressive (to me)

Waiting for Hexy to return with shampoo, so i can give Remi a bath (after a big-time run in Rock Creek). Hot day, but nice to be in the woods, by the water, with my buddy. She loves jumping in deep water, and it was fun to see the strong current pull her down stream (not dangerous) while she paddled to get to shore. She always manages to find some skanky ball to play with in the mini dams of sticks and Styrofoam cups. A Labrador to the bones.

Worked on my revised postcard yesterday. Working Saturdays has become routine. I really enjoy it. Im seriously becoming a workaholic.

Anyway, such conflict over my show, and the postcard. And my sucky magazine ( I mean disappointingly printed on lousy paper magazine). Dave encouraged me to continue on with it, but I'm seriously doubting I will. Couldn't decide what images to use for the postcard. Maybe because I don't have my show pulled together yet. I'm behind.

I settled on 2, and ordered a bit less, totally expecting Vistaprint to throw in a great deal for extra, just after I ordered. No special offer came (it ALWAYS does!). Ha - classic.

No comments: