Thursday, August 27, 2009

dear dave,

Yesterday was really fun. Making shirts, then shooting with Dave K. We had a good time walking around the neighborhood. I'm really loving our collaboration. He is such a great conduit for my work. I feel really lucky to have found him, and to be working with him. Cheers to you Dave!!

Slowly the light is changing. And the smells. Summer is letting go, and fall is seeping in. I love the slow transition. Every day feels like a tiny step, until they all add up to major change.

By Thursday, I am usually hyper focused, and ready to work. Funny how that happens. My head is stimulated and excited. I have new content to work with, and new ideas. One usually leads to the next. I feel creative.

Excited to get my new postcards in today. FINGERS crossed that they are all I imagine them to be. Anxious to get the word out about my show.

Happy with my new work. I need to resist changing up my whole site (again) to put in new shirts and photos. I need to create a breathing format, so it doesn't take me hours to make little changes.

UPDATE: POSTCARDS JUST ARRIVED, AND THEY ARE AWESOME! Second times a charm!

How exciting. Ok - time to go - and make some $$$!

No comments: