Tuesday, August 25, 2009

mr. neglectful (speaking)

dear readers,

a trickle has turned into a drip drip drip. I feel like I am being so neglectful in my blogging. ESPECIALLY freehand, which hasn't seen a new post in weeks.

I haven't been drawing enough lately. I really want to be more disciplined (in everything). I don't exactly know how my time is squandered, but I know it is. I wish I could find more time to go to the gym, talk on the phone, and draw.

All I feel is frustration (with myself). Change is in the air.

-------
working on my website store. Fits and starts. All my weaknesses are coming to the fore. I don't really want to list them here, but I feel wrapped up in an epic battle with them all lately. Good must prevail. I MUST finish this project.

August malaise is getting me down. I want change. New energy. And communication. I feel like nobody is involved with me, and visa verso. Come back people. I am here.

No comments: