Tuesday, September 11, 2012

dear dave,

feeling better - right track.  Anxiety clouds have lifted, and I feel much more secure in my skin.  I don't know why they come (and go), I'm just happy they went.

Good saturday back at the Corcoran printing.  Feels great to be back in that mode.  Structure, movement, progress, action > release, creativity.  All positive things.  Major plus:  tons of open studio time during the week.  That is a H U G E help.  I have big print plans, and a lot of Saturdays will be spent selling.

So my plan: replacement prints > BUZZ > older prints > Mutt & Joe's worked out well.  Going over to BUZZ tonight, and Severna Park on Thursday for the install.  Hex gets so stressed about the distance aspect.  I think it will be fine.

H St. Festival is this weekend.  I'm focused on getting everything together early, so I don't stress Friday.  So I can't say " well, I ran out of time.  I couldn't really do what I wanted. Blah blah blah. "  No excuses.

I have completely tanked on my card (wholesale) project.  Need to get that on track again.

----

XXX worked out.  Still in progress, but it seems to have righted itself... (?)

No comments: