Tuesday, September 4, 2012

dear dave,

I left the blog over the weekend on such a negative vibe!

Things got better over the weekend.  Hex and I had a busy saturday flea marketing and apple picking.  It was nice to just be.

Sunday we had brunch at Metro Dinner, woods with Remi, and another stay-at-home afternoon / evening.  Always right on the edge of going stir crazy and driving each other nuts.  Luckily we didn't go over the line.

Yesterday was Labor Day, but we both worked!  I made progress on the Humane Society drawings, which was good. Last night we made apple slices, and this morning I trekked out to Rockville to deliver them to Jimmy.  She was so happy to have them, all the drama last night about frosting just faded away.

------
Work:

Corcoran opens this weekend.

My show at Mutt & joe will have to go up soon

I need to mail out my card "press packs"

Festivals are approaching

Shirts need to be made.

 I will be really excited when my enthusiasm matches up with my to-do list.  I have been dragging for weeks now.  Getting things done, but really struggling.  I'm over all these dark clouds.

Saw a book by XXX at the flea market Saturday and it set my confidence level back 20 steps.  Such a great artist!  Such amazing work!  How can I compete?

There will ALWAYS be better & worse.  I need to press on.


No comments: