Tuesday, September 18, 2012

fine - ole- day yesterday.

printed most of the afternoon at the corcoran.  Wood surface not that great, so in the end, I was a little bummed.  Going back today to continue.

Got a lot of wood on a construction site a few weeks ago.  Thought it was a huge score, but now I'm second guessing.  Lots of knots and not so smooth.  Maybe best to buy more? I know the answer.

Sometimes I got so blocked and stuck.  It's all a mind game.  you are either in a problem solving mood / mode, or you are willing to get all tied up in knots, unable to choose a path out.  Focus on the solution, not the problem!  So obvious, but not always practiced.

Right now I'm stuck at looking at problems.  ha - i'm even all set to list them out here.  So much for focusing on solutions!  I need to move forward, and TRUST myself.  Things will work out, and be great.

I  A M  M A K I N G  T H E  R I G H T  C H O I C E S.

No comments: