Thursday, September 13, 2012

dear dave,

i've been all over the place the past few days.  One minute I'm feeling crazed and worried and frustrated.  then calm, assured.  It's a roller coaster.

Hex and I swapped out prints at Buzz last night, and are just about to trek out to Mutt & Joe's to hang the show there.  That will be a great wicket to get through.  hopefully (assuredly), I'll be feeling great about it all in a few hours from now.  Positive and ready to shift focus to Saturday on H St.

All stressed and worried about getting the prints in the car, but I managed to get them in this morning.  The car is waiting at home.  nails are packed.  labels printed.  Let's go!

XXX was the source of a lot of concern yesterday.  Of course!  So expected, but I was just hoping it wouldn't be.  But it was.  Still in progress.  PRAYING that I can get through it gracefully.

Ha.

UPDATE (6:27 pm)

All worked out!  Rough drive, but great install.  XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX to my beloved Hexy.

xxx working out too.  yay!

No comments: