Wednesday, June 24, 2009



dear dave,

feeling overwhelmed with my to do list this morning, I just came to the realization that this is how life will be. If I'm offering up art and shirts, I will probably always be in the position of filling orders, and that takes work. Always feeling like I am behind. Reminds me of my days of print ordering at bsur. So much like that. Just when you have the order settled, along comes another medium to add in, upsetting the entire apple cart. So familiar, yet so removed!

Big day today with Jason and Dave. Made some fun shirts last night, so I'm anxious to see how they look. Last night I had this sinking feeling that I need to wipe out my men's bench, and go for different guys altogether. I need sexy skinny awkwards, and I have smoldering jocks. Will need to figure this all out fast. Feel like the girls are cast well. I love the idea of working with them!

Anyway, I have prints to print, shirts to order, bills to pay, and pics to take. One step at a time. And no surfing!!

No comments: