Tuesday, June 16, 2009

dogs get lost, cats go missing

dear dave,

on my way in this morning, I saw a missing cat sign. Made me think.

Anyway, feel sort of rough this morning. Cloudy head. Like a wave of residual upset decided to flood in. I'm anxious for it to find its way back out, and quick.

Bought a lot of wood for all my printing projects. Every penny spent is becoming painful and bloody. A wave of fear overcomes me. Am I making the right choice? I hate that feeling. Obviously its much for fun to spend freely. But I'm afraid I've been doing way too much "freely" lately. The pendulum is swinging back. Everybody get out of the way!!

Anyway (again), I spent a bunch of time yesterday working out the prints for the show. Changes kept creeping in, so I'm not sure how settled I am yet. This morning I need to get my butt over to the corcoran and get started.

On a more positive note: things are good. Im feeling creative and energized. I'm excited for myself. The future is mine. My time is mine. The choice is mine. I am living a dream life. For now.

Over and out.

No comments: