Wednesday, June 3, 2009

dear dave,

I feel out of sorts without my coffee. Maybe I should go back up the hill and get it!

Fun (potential) day today. Shooting Jason and Dave. And have a new guy set up for Saturday. Should be cool.

Made a bunch of shirts yesterday. Some good, some misses. Dark shirts do not work. Sort of disappointing. And I'm not so sure about the turtle. We'll see. Squirrel looks great, and I love the dog. A perfect compliment to Artomatic!

Seek and you shall find: Hexy and I found a GREAT rolling rack at Good Wood, but its not cheap, so I decided it was unaffordable (but I STILL want it!!) Anyway, I was walking a different way to the gym, and found one "in the trash" for free, so we hauled it back to the apartment last night. I'm still trying to think of how I can get the Good Wood one, because that is what I want! Maybe I can work magic!

Excited to get back into the studio at the Corcoran. Plan to be productive. Have to be productive.

My head is elsewhere. time to get moving.

No comments: