Monday, June 1, 2009

MONDAY!!!

dear dave,

It's a new day, a new week, and a new month.

Reaction to ARTOMATIC has been great. I think I might even be on track to sell-out. Ok ok, that may be an overstatement, but I'm excited to be selling. That is the right path for me to be on. Now I just need to keep the forward momentum!

I was so busy last week getting it all together. The saplings from Rock Creek. The last minute photo printing. The little sign. The price cards.

When 6pm Friday finally came, I was emotionally and physically exhausted. But the opening was great - thanks to Lee and Bill and Eric (and Michael). It was nice to see the familiar faces, and to see all the people streaming out of the staircase doors, straight to my work.

Everything worked as planned, and I feel accomplished.

Now I have a lot to do, which is great. So I better get to it (now!).

1 comment:

tom drymon said...

congratulations on artomatic. your stuff looked great. can we talk about my t-shirt? can i give you a t-shirt to do the owl on?

tom drymon