Tuesday, June 30, 2009



Dear dave,

The windows are open, and my fan is blowing a sweet gentle breeze into my office. The birds outside are singing away. Seems like its going to be a good day. Maybe shooting Jason later, maybe not.

Have some loose ends to tie up. Worked on the website a lot yesterday. Its a swamp. Fun, but I really get sucked into it.

I had a great time shooting David (so many Daves and Davids). We went to a "new" meadow on the other side of the school, and it felt sort of magical. Really reminded me of Uncle Len's place. Quiet and peaceful. I'm looking forward to going back there with the girls. So I had a billion pictures to look thru (which I LOVE), and wanted to refresh my photo grid, and a lot of my pages. Seems fresher to me now.

I really really love going thru photos and editing them. Maybe because there are no pesky voices around me, telling me what I should like, and what I can't use. The control I love. Control over my own work. This is fantasy island (I'm on now), I know that. Hopefully I find a way to perpetuate it.

I'm sort of scattered by all my tasks, but this time of year, right now, feels magical. I love wearing shorts, having the top down, the long days, walking remi in the woods. All feels free and vacationey. Feels good. And I have Hexy by my side. The cherry on top.

No comments: