Tuesday, April 27, 2021

 Drawings accomplished, and prints midway

Had the n o t i o n to make more creative tees today, which is a nice whiff of creativity that I haven't felt in a while.  It sweeps in, gets my mind working, then dissipates with "maybe tomorrow" energy.  

 I tell myself I need to focus on what is at hand, but really I am focused on being distracted, so I don't have to focus on "what's at hand", because that's way too pressing and important.  It's a merry-go-round of indecision, avoidance, and creativity. It gets all mixed together like a salad, but then gets tossed out at the end of the day. 


Ha, clearly I am still against myself.  Always thinking the worst of my motivations and work.  That's not good (more judgement). <---- still more judgement.


Dave: you are ok.  

You have your foibles, but nobody is that great.  Everybody fucks up.  Just keep trying.  

 

 

Everyday is a new chance to (.  fill in the blank.  )

No comments: