Wednesday, April 7, 2021

 Lousy mental day.  


Finished TEAMWORK finally and shipped.  surprised to see it was only $15, but then again, I printed it on super lightweight wood, so it WOULD be only $15.  So in the end, my plan worked beautifully.  Started to use the cling wrap when shipping, which is somehow incredibly satisfying.  Spinning it tightly around the print.  Not so environmental though.


BW poster made it all the way to JAPAN and into the hands of the buyer (ebay).  anxious for the $$ to be released, and all to be complete.  Fingers crossed.


Dropped prints at G-TOWN, and talked quickly with Maddie.  OF course that could have been a much longer convo, but let's circle back to "Lousy mental day"

 

Took emma to Dumbarton as a treat, but the poor baby had to stay on the flexi-leash most the time.  Wish I could trust her more like Remi.  She had fun nonetheless.

Time to switch gears and onto cards / mural.  A tough transition (again, mental day).  lots of anxiety about what I should be doing vs what I need to do vs what Im actually doing.  So much conflict.  I am a mess of conflict.  this spring > not so great.

 Every day, I hope for a window out.

No comments: