Monday, April 5, 2021

 dear dave,


Another Monday down.  The weekend was sunny and getting warmer, so took it off.  Fun having coffee.  

Lots of cooking and baking for Rockville (Easter).  All busy and sort of obligatory but then at the last minute, just before I was going to leave, Dad thanked me for the coconut cake (his favorite) and it sort of broke my heart - for many reasons.

Fun with Bill and Lee Sunday enjoying the weather and dogs and pancakes.  Nice to be out of DC, under trees, and social.  

Today I mostly finished up what I started Friday night.  The remainder of the shirts for Shop Made, little filler prints for g-town, and cleaned and remade screens to finally once and for all finish TEAMWORK.  This got way too extended, which is so typical.  I changed gears Friday, and that made it feel dragged out.  But the best plan in the end.

Now I have two coated screens and need to decide what's next.  Focused on g-town, but maybe that should change.


NEED TO WORK ON CARDS SO BAD.  it's just gotten so ridiculous, and makes me really anxious thinking about it.  Stuck on the idea of making new designs, but that's putting a three-week roadblock into all progress.  I need to push forward and make a mental break through.


Nothing to post on IG tonight, and that makes me anxious too.  

And no work this past weekend which makes me anxious even more.  Didn't take advantage of the great weather to sell tees.  Somehow I need to figure that out and go for it.  I NEED TO SELL.  Not doing anything is getting me nowhere.


I tell myself

over

and over

 

and over

 

 

and over.

No comments: