Friday, April 30, 2021

 Ugh, the end of month is never fun.  Looking at balances and fretting about money.  Is it in my DNA from childhood.  The terror associated with my parents fighting about $?  I think so.

 

I tell myself next month will be better.  Ive been doing this for 10+ years!  I guess Ive gotten by ok.

 

I am very very lucky.

 

Dropped stuff at Wharf and Roost, and was discouraged seeing all the prints at ROOST that I had forgotten about, stuffed into a crate on the floor.  Who is ever going to see those and even buy them?? Nobody.  I need to rethink.  The display on the wall looked ok, but things just don't sell.  I don't get it.  Dropped cards off and saw a lot of those there.  Seems like they primarily sell cards.

Dropped stuff off at Wharf, and this time I was a chicken and didn't check out my stuff in the shop.  STUPID - but after the Roost, I was discouraged enough.  

Back at the studio, and worked on another KAREN CICADA®, but it's all a waste of time because IG doesn't share them with anybody, yadda yadda yadda.  Jeez, i am just a ball of discouragement.

 

Ugh

No comments: