Friday, April 23, 2021

 Late Friday just before 8pm, and suddenly struck with printer connection issues.  Panic set in, and all I know how to do is shut off computer and printer and restart, but neither worked.  Finally took out cable and replugged into computer.  PRESTO - that worked.  THANK GOD!  I hate these issues (who likes them???)


Pretty good day.  More progress on drawing, and got cards to Pixies.  Getting rid of overstock on Mothers Day cards, which is great.  Free money as far as I'm concerned.  Loaded all my new cards to site, but not excited to show off on IG, since they really are just variations of old stuff.  That gets me down, wish I could have come up with altogether NEW.  But I think these will look good at ShopMAde & Pixies, and that was the goal.

Really shitty month $ wise.  Orders trickling in, but I'm not panicked.  sort of.

Terrible weather still, but it has to end soon, right?  How can it stay cold for much longer.


Plans for weekend > zero, besides fretting over meals for Rockville.  It's that 3rd meal that's always the hardest!


OK, off to pizza with HEXY at home

No comments: