Monday, April 12, 2021

 Monday trying to get my shit together.  But it's hit-and-miss.


Cards are S L O W going.  For some reason I just do not want to work on them, so it's this long painful process of work, stop work stop work stop.  Dragging out work that should take me a quarter of the time.  I just don't know what to make, what to print, how much.  I just am muddled.


Walking Emma today I was thinking about the year and time, and how scattered I feel.  I wanted to trace it back to 2016, and not so sure if that is far off.  That election set us off in this crazy nonsensical direction that still seems parallel to reality, and not reality.  Covid and Jan 6 are just part of the crazy.


Something about looping back to the spring when it all started last year has done a major number on my psyche.  Even though vaccine is here, it doesn't feel like the solution we are envisioning.  Its still going to be awhile before we are not crazed over this.  Things just don't feel R I G H T.

It's manageable, but not right.  


Maybe it's just that I'm coming up on some major change event.  It's been awhile now - since we moved apt, studio, got Emma.  Even since Hex and I have been together.  It's easy to measure things based off new beginnings, but I havnt really had one in a while.  

 

I guess 2020 is the new jumping off point.  I don't know.  i don't know anything lately.

No comments: