Wednesday, April 14, 2021

 LATE LATE LATE

was determined to leave studio earlier these days, and here it is 7:30/  ugh

Good day working on cards.  In a groove FINALLY, but probably best to stop soon, because ideas are becoming more duplicative, and lazy.  But happy with the design elements.  fresh and colorful!


Took jimmy for 2nd vax shot this morning.  All went to plan, but it sure was weird being there during the week, going to a new place.  I felt O D D.  Like I didn't belong in Rockville then.  Glad to get the hell out.


Really nice visiting with John for a second.  Have not seen since August!


Funny/ sad thing.  I turned off their heat Sunday without telling them.  It was HOT, and I never thought it would get cold again.  I came in this morning, and they were both cold, and the house was cold!  terrible.


OK > Home now.

No comments: