Tuesday, December 1, 2009



Christmas 2009 - 1225 Lofts



Christmas 2008 - The Hudson



Christmas 2007 - Jimmy's House


Dear Dave,

Above is a cookie retrospective. Of course it goes way beyond 2007, but nobody took pictures (of everything) back then.
The years just go by, but we always make these cookies - and the are ALWAYS delicious!! Hex and I started making them last night. We still have 2 huge slabs of dough to go. And 100 snowmen to paint, stick, gloss, scarf, and box. All a lot of fun. It wouldn't be Christmas without these cookies. I have so many memories wrapped up in them:

-stealing dough (wrapped in wax paper) from the fridge
-frosting them with Jimmy (I frost, she sprinkles)
-picking out the thin ones with thick frosting with Sue.
-the layers of cookies separated with paper towels in the tin.
-being home from school, watching TV, and constantly going back to the kitchen to get more.

Yummm - I really love them. I brought a big baggy to the studio, and ate them all the minute I sat down.

No comments: