Friday, December 18, 2009

dear Dave,

waiting on shirts to dry. A peaceful moment in a chaotic couple of days. Sorry to everybody for all the crazyness. I feel like I need to issue a mass apology. I have tried to please everybody. I'm thankful for the work! it's just been hard to manage!

Snow expected tomorrow, which makes schedules change. Looks like no last class (probable), so I'm going this afternoon to finish. But I'm not sure I will have time. All I want to do is get out of there-STAT.

Fun random shoot with Dave this morning. It's cold, so I improvised, and we went down to a parking garage. Managed to get a few good shots in. Still loving our collaboration, and looking forward to warmer days. Really looking forward to spending a few uninterrupted days at my desk again. I'm tired of all the corcoran commuting.

No comments: