Monday, December 14, 2009

dear dave,

Spent all of my time this weekend with Hex, and I had serious separation anxiety as I pulled out of the parking garage this morning. Like the day after camp, when you miss all your friends.

It was a busy and emotional weekend. I feel like a lot of big things happened that I will need to absorb and feel. I'm in conflict.

Its funny - I leave my desk Friday night feeling a certain way. I return Monday, and so much is different. I need to realign myself with work, and refocus my energy. The weekend brings a hangover of emotions.

I have a few things coming up this week (and month) that I'm worried about. I resolve to get through them in a positive way. All I want is to stay on track, focused and healthy.

Be honest about my feelings
Open to new ideas
Cherish and respect all the people I love
Reach out to friends I miss
Forge ahead with goals
And exercise Remi till she drops.

No comments: