Thursday, December 3, 2009



dear dave,

It's been rough getting to the corcoran every day. It cuts the day in half.

Today I need to get there at 3:30, so I'm rushing to get some stuff done here. Looks the the studio show will be very dog-centric. Not really by design, but that is what seems to have happened.

Found a cool inspiring tshirt site yesterday. Something to emulate. Nice to feel challenged and inspired. I hesitated to write it down here, because I'm not sure just how much I plan to emulate it. Not the designs obviously, but I really like the whole feel and sensibility.

Only have a few more days to make prints. Corcoran closing soon. This is when I go into overdrive, and print like I have supposed to all along. Oh well, I respond to pressure.

Feel like I'm on a bit of an upswing. Maybe I've hit rock bottom. Let's hope so!!

No comments: